Import your clients current employee roster from RUN Powered by ADP®
Note: These instructions are for Jirav accounts that are being managed on behalf of a client by an accountant or firm. If you are a direct customer of ours who will manage your own Jirav account, please see our RUN Powered by ADP® Import Instructions for Direct Customers.
For Accountants to complete
1. Log in to Jirav application. Go to Setup ⚙️ > Actuals and select Connect next to ADP.
2. Click Copy next to your ADP Integration Key. Save this somewhere as you will need it later in the connection process.
3. Navigate to ADP Accountant Connect and login
4.Click on ADP Marketplace from the menu on the left. Search for Jirav Connector for RUN Powered by ADP®
5. Select the listing and click on the Share with My Client button
6. At the bottom of the pop up , click on Copy App Link
7. Create a new email to your client and paste the application link as well as the ADP Integration Key. Your client will follow the steps below and then notify you when they are complete. Once notified, you will complete the import by following steps 17 - 19
For Clients to complete
8. Log in to apps.adp.com
9. Click on the application link that was sent to you by your accountant in the steps above
10. Click on Editions & Pricing within the listing, select the free edition and click “Buy Now”
11. Continue through the checkout process until you reach the point where you will enter your ADP Integration Key (Labeled as Jirav Connection Key within ADP)
12. Go back in to the email from your accountant and copy your ADP Integration Key. You will paste this in the Jirav Connection Key field
13. When you are on the Confirm Order page click Place Order. You will have to agree to the terms and conditions and click Place Order once again.
At the bottom of the confirmation receipt is a button to bring you back to your applications within ADP, where Jirav should now be listed
14. ADP requires one more authorization from clients to permit the use of their data. Under your applications, click on Jirav
15. You should be brought to a client authorization page. Click on Allow at the bottom
16. You should receive confirmation that the connection has been authorized successfully. Notify your accountant that your part of the connection is done so that they can complete the final steps to import your data
For Accountants to complete
17. Once you are notified that your client has successfully enabled the integration within ADP you will be able to import their data to Jirav. Navigate back to Setup ⚙️ > Actuals within Jirav and click Connect next to ADP again
18. Click Connect at the bottom of the pop up where your ADP Integration Key was generated. You should see a notification that it successfully imported
19. Make sure to still click on the Import button next to ADP again to sync your current employee roster within the Jirav Staffing Table