- User Administration Documentation
- System Setup Documentation
- Accounting Imports Documentation
- Plans Documentation
- Report Documentation
- Dashboard Documentation
- Custom Tables Documentation
- Workforce Documentation
- Driver & Assumption Documentation
- Capital Documentation
- Bookings Module Documentation
- Collaboration Documentation
- Account Administration Documentation
Tips & Tricks
How to sign in to Jirav
After you are provisioned with a Jirav user account, there are two ways to sign in.
Option 1: Google Single Sign-On
If your organization uses g-apps, you can authenticate on the login page using your Gmail account.
Option 2: Email Address
If your organization does not use don't use Gmail, you can login using your company email address by selecting Show other sign in options from the login screen. You should then enter your company email and the temporary password sent by Jirav.
Once you Sign In you will see a screen like below - close out by clicking the X in the circle as noted in the screen shot below. You will then need to update your password from the temporary one provided.