Learning & Education
- User Administration Documentation
- System Setup Documentation
- Accounting Imports Documentation
- Plans Documentation
- Report Documentation
- Dashboard Documentation
- Custom Tables Documentation
- Workforce Documentation
- Driver & Assumption Documentation
- Capital Documentation
- Collaboration Documentation
- Account Administration Documentation
- Release Notes
Tips, Tricks, & FAQ's
Step 23: Collaborate with your Team in Jirav
Invite key stakeholders in to Jirav to share, comment and collaborate on your financial plan and results
Congratulations, you've completed creating your base Jirav model!
One of the great things about Jirav is the ability to share your financial and non-financial results with your team, investors, and clients.
You can share dashboards and reports as well as comment all throughout Jirav. Additionally, you can invite in users to participate in the planning process. Below is a list of articles on each of these topics.