- User Administration Documentation
- System Setup Documentation
- Accounting Imports Documentation
- Plans Documentation
- Report Documentation
- Dashboard Documentation
- Custom Tables Documentation
- Workforce Documentation
- Driver & Assumption Documentation
- Capital Documentation
- Bookings Module Documentation
- Collaboration Documentation
- Account Administration Documentation
Tips & Tricks
Step 1: Integrate your Accounting System
Bring in accounting actuals from Quickbooks Online, Xero, NetSuite, QuickBooks Desktop or Sage Intacct
Linking Jirav to your accounting system imports your Trial Balances as well as defines the basis of the Chart of Account & Department structure within Jirav.
To link your accounting system to Jirav, go to Setup > Actuals and select CONNECT next to the accounting system you use. You'll then be prompted to connect to the accounting system selected. More specific instructions for each accounting system can be found by following the links below.
Did you know?
- Once you link your accounting system to Jirav, accounting data will automatically import each night for the last 60 days.
- If you need to refresh accounting data immediately or go back further than 60 days, utilize the IMPORT option from Setup > Actuals.
Additional Resource: Accounting Integration Capabilities