- User Administration Documentation
- System Setup Documentation
- Accounting Imports Documentation
- Plans Documentation
- Report Documentation
- Dashboard Documentation
- Custom Tables Documentation
- Workforce Documentation
- Driver & Assumption Documentation
- Capital Documentation
- Bookings Module Documentation
- Collaboration Documentation
- Account Administration Documentation
Tips & Tricks
Quota Bearing Staff
Learn how to indicate what staff on you staffing list are quota bearing
One of the ways that Jirav can build a revenue forecast is using quota bearing headcount; in order to learn how to create this type of forecast please refer to the help article Quota Based Revenue Forecasting.
In order for the forecast to build correctly you first need to indicate which staff are in fact quota bearing.
To do this go to Plans->Staffing and scroll down to the staff list
From the screen shot below note that in the table the right most column is "Quota Bearing"
By selecting the check box you indicate to Jirav that this staff, Evan Wells in this case, is quota bearing and their hire date is Jan. 1, 2019 which is when their sales ramp will being, please refer to the help article Quota Based Revenue Forecasting for additional information.