You can now import any data via a Google Sheet within Actuals. This is perfect for data that isn't in the general ledger, but is a key performance indicator for your business.
2. Connect Jirav to your Google Sheet from the Actuals tab
3. Select your sheet. Now your sheet is connected.
4. To import the Google Sheet data, click import
2. Add custom lines to pull data from your Google Sheet
3. Names must match exactly to the names in your Google Sheet.
Tip: Using Zapier with Google Sheets opens up a whole world of possibilities.