You can now import any data via a Google Sheet within Actuals. This is perfect for data that isn't in the general ledger, but is a key performance indicator for your business.
Connect your Google Sheet
- First, create your Google Sheet
2. Connect Jirav to your Google Sheet from the Actuals tab
3. Select your sheet. Now your sheet is connected.
4. To import the Google Sheet data, click import
Setup custom lines to track the data in your Google Sheet
- To create custom lines, go to Setup (far right of the app underneath your company name).
2. Add custom lines to pull data from your Google Sheet
3. Names must match exactly to the names in your Google Sheet.
Visualize your Google Sheet data
- Add a tile to your dashboard to show the custom lines from your Excel Sheet
- Add the custom lines in your Executive Summary
Tip: Using Zapier with Google Sheets opens up a whole world of possibilities.