Learning & Education
- User Administration Documentation
- System Setup Documentation
- Accounting Imports Documentation
- Plans Documentation
- Report Documentation
- Dashboard Documentation
- Custom Tables Documentation
- Workforce Documentation
- Driver & Assumption Documentation
- Capital Documentation
- Collaboration Documentation
- Account Administration Documentation
- Release Notes
Tips, Tricks, & FAQ's
How the Cash Flow report is created
The Cash Flow Statement is automatically calculated in Jirav using the indirect method.
The cash flow statement accounts for changes in the balance sheet including net income (YTD earnings). Jirav ensures that all of the accounts are included and therefore the cash flow statement will never be out of balance.
To adjust which accounts roll up to the Operating, Investing & Financing Cash Flow sections, go to Setup ⚙️ and select Cash Flow from the Setup dropdown.