Bring in your current employee roster with our Excel import template
- Select Download Template from Setup > Actuals under Excel in the Workforce section.
- Populate the Template in Excel with your current employee roster following the guidelines below.
- First: Employee First Name
- Last: Employee Last Name
- Department: Department
- Email: Employee Email
Note, this does not have to be a valid email address, but it must be unique to each employee.
- Hire Date: Employees Hire Date
- Termination Date: Optional - typically left blank
- Title: Employee Role
- Compensation Amount: Annual Pay Rate
Note, if an employee is Hourly, you can annualize their rate by multiplying the hourly rate by 2080. 2080 represents the average working hours per year.
- Compensation Unit: Year
- Once the Template is populated and saved, return to Jirav, select IMPORT and choose the appropriate file when prompted to sync your current employee roster with the Jirav Staffing table.