This webinar shows you how to analyze your data for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive, and prescriptive purposes. You'll work with dashboards and reports at a high level allowing you to collaborate with your team in Jirav.
Earn free CPE for this course on Earmark CPE
- Access Reports and Dashboards on the Earmark CPE app
- Click on the Enroll button
- Select the Course menu option for the following three parts:
- Learning Video - select mark complete to proceed to review questions
- Review Questions - answer three questions and review your feedback
- Assessment Quiz - answer five questions with a passing score of 70%. You can view feedback on your answers and retake the assessment quiz. Select the option Email CPE to receive your certificate of completion. Once completed, you can exit the course and return to any channel on Earmark CPE including the Jirav channel!
If you don't have the Earmark CPE app and you want to earn free CPE for participating in Jirav courses and other accounting podcasts, visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to download the Earmark CPE app.
Goals of Webinar
- Create new dashboard
- Edit and reconfigure dashboard
- Add four dashboard tiles
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Text tile
- Custom tile
- Create new report template (report package)
- Add new custom element (report)
- Share dashboard and report