Learning & Education
- User Administration Documentation
- System Setup Documentation
- Accounting Imports Documentation
- Plans Documentation
- Report Documentation
- Dashboard Documentation
- Custom Tables Documentation
- Workforce Documentation
- Driver & Assumption Documentation
- Capital Documentation
- Collaboration Documentation
- Account Administration Documentation
- Release Notes
Tips, Tricks, & FAQ's
Customize the Reporting Categories
Change the account defaults for reporting category labels
Within the company setup found under ⚙️-> Company when you scroll to the bottom of the screen you have the ability to change the labels for account categories.
For example, if you were to want to change the label for "Net Income" to "Net Loss" you can do so in this area of the application.
This is good for things like Personal Financial Statements where you may want to change the category "Equity" to "Net Worth"